Duct Cleaning Contractors at www.abc123.com
Duct Cleaning Contractors In Denver And Boulder CO at www.abc123.com are all Licensed professionals and maintain the highest standards in their Industry, and these are some of the guidlines they follow.
1. Duct cleaning Contractors should Open access ports to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
2. Duct contractors will make sure there is no asbestos-containing materials in the heating and cooling system.
3. Asbestos in Ducts requires special procedures and should not be removed except by specially trained, licensed, and equipped contractors.
4. Duct cleaning contractors will use equipment that exhausts particles outside the home or use only high efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment if the vacuum exhausts inside the home.
5. The contractor must Protect carpet and furnishings in your home during duct cleaning.
6. Use controlled brushing of duct surfaces in addition to vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
7. Use soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board, and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass.
8. Protect the ductwork, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes, the contractor makes for Inspection.
Colorado Cities We Serve: Denver, Sheridan, Aurora, Lakewood , Centennial, Wheatridge, Englewood, Commerce City,Highlands Ranch, Federal Heights, Lonetree, Arvada, Greenwood Village, Westminster, Cherry Hills Village, Thornton, Littleton, Northglenn, Bowmar, Broomfield, Morrison, Castle Rock, Parker, Sedalia, Foxfield. Louviers, Franktown, Henderson, Elizabeth, Boulder, Longmont, Elbert County, Brighton, Kiowa, Dacono, Larkspur, Erie, Evergreen, Firestone, Conifer, Fredrick, Genesee, Superior, Indian Hills, Kittredge, Idledale, Lafayette, Bennett, Louisville, Watkins,